Wednesday, November 12, 2008

sick.

Oh my god...
Having diarrhoea since last thursday already... go toilet 3times a day la. =[
I hate having stomach aches and diarrhoea.
Finally went to see a doctor today... He said I can't eat chilli,milky and oily food.
In the morning, I was suppose to go to sch for chem remedial, but went Jurong polyclinic, got my queue number and waited for 40mins to my turn...
I was playing sally's salon on my phone while waiting. ;p
Just downloaded the game into my phone yesterday...
After that went to sch for band prac...

After band prac, me, angie, xinman, jiawei and jenny went to the voiddeck near m-mart after buying FOOD from there.
They were really hungry... anyways, we are still going through puberty la! Of cos we get hungry easily =]
I eat duck porridge-the cup type,a pack of potato chips and drank heaven and earth jasmine green tea! -.-
But still a little hungry though...
It's 11.30pm now!
I just ate 5square biscuits and a cup of milo... my childhood food. ;p I used to eat it almost everyday during younger days... Kinda miss it... It's yummy!
Anyway, I got to sleep now. I have band prac tomo! =[
7days to concert!
See ya all!
takecares.

No comments: