Tuesday, November 18, 2008

pass days.

15nov:
Went sectionals at carpark with jiawei,jenny,avi and pamela from 2.30 to 3.30PM.
Annika is flying back to germany today. And i will not be able to send her off at the airport. =[
I met up with Annika around 4.30pm at IMM, went to her house to collect a basketball.
I'm really going to miss Annika alot!

16nov:
Went for lunch at dunman food centre, not many stalls were open... dad drive us to grand mercure roxy hotel. Slacking in hotel... watching tv for long long time. Went dinner somewhere near the hotel. Food there nice~
Stayed there till the next afternoon 1pm.

17nov:
Had breakfast buffet at the hotel cafe.
Breakfast was great =]
the orange juice there is nicce!
Took some pictures in the toilet...
the toilet clean la. nice too. ;p

I drank a cup of single espresso, nice =] but bitter...
the cup is so cute! I compared it with the normal cup.
I had a great time there, I like jumping onto the bed ;p
18nov:
2days to concert!
omg... i'm really scared... tomo is the rehersal at regent.
Going off now, Got to quickly wash up and sleep!
I'm waking up at 6am tomo. =[
takecares.

No comments: