Friday, November 14, 2008

14/11/08

I'm tired!
Woke up at 8.45am, washed up and met jiawei at the busstop... Took 188 to cck interchange and reach there around 10.50. I went mac for brunch, ordered sausage mcmuffin with egg breakfast meal, drink changed to milo without ice...
zhihui came after 5mins and tae hee came aroud 11.30... Then zixuan after 10mins.
Took bus 307 to regent sec for band prac. It was rather fun ya!
After combine band prac around 6, me, taehee and jiawei went foodjunction to eat.
We bought bubble tea, but only me and jiawei bought laksa...
After that took bus 188 and went toh guan carpark to prac with jiawei... Took these pics during prac.
My CLARINET! its a beauty... gotta take good care of it though.

My lips really hurt... Haiis.
6 days to concert! Jiayous peeps!

I got to go off to shower now... (mum nagging)!
Have a good rest.
takecares.

No comments: