Sunday, November 9, 2008

enjoyable memories.

8nov : Oh no! I woke up late, got to rush and pack my bag then meet Annika,Shili and Yuliah for lunch at mosburger. =]
Dang... I couldn't find many of my stuffs... like my shampoo pouch!
So just brought along a small bottle of shampoo.
I met them at mosburger, they were almost done eating already.
So i just bought the teriyaki burger meal, which includes fries, drink of my choice-ice peach tea and teriyaki burger!
I ate the fries and drank up ice peach tea.
Yuliah and Shili went to buy something, and I followed Annika to her home to take her stuffs, while i quickly finish up my burger! I was really full...

Met up with many 3B mates outside sch, we walked to the mrt station and took a train to bedok station.
The games were fun, except for the treasure hunt -.- Finding things... I don't really like this game, play it too many times before already!
There was this game, got to use our mouth, and i almost gave away my first kiss to Shili!
But of course, i didn't give it away yet! =]
One of the game that i really enjoyed was the one we had to protect one of our group mem that was wrap in newspaper, and other groups would try to throw water bombs and make them wet!
Ahh... when i was protecting, the waterbomb hit my head! ouch. I was soaked la...
At night, I went night cycling with Weiquan,Jordan,Paulene,Weex,Irene,Kristal,Yuliah,Jingjing,Jeffrey,Rae,Adeline,Serene and Guna! We cycled quite far, but actually i wanted to cycle even further. But since some got tired, so we should follow them back =]
That was the first time i went night cycling! fun =]]
Ahh. Theres more to say... but i'm really tired, only slept like an hour? or less?
Anyways, 11days to concert!
Have a good rest!
Takecares.

No comments: