Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday!

I went bukit timah food centre with Angie and Annika after band prac, ate quite alot of food, full already! After eating, we sat there and chat... Suddenly there was this lady, she asked in hokkien :"give me $2 to eat rice". I said huhh? But actually i really didn't hear what she said, she repeated, i was really scared when she first asked me la! She point her 2 fingers to me -.-
But i didn't give her money =[ Lucky i didn't look into her eyes, if not i would be soft hearted... and surely give her money already. After she asked me, she also ask angie then annika!
And went around asking everyone in the food centre for money... some gave her money but some just refuse... I really pity these people... So we have to study and workhard =]
So that we will never go into begging...

After that took a bus back to jurong mrt station and walked to imm to buy bubble tea at sweettalk and walk around... Had fun! =]
Haiis. Tomo having band prac again... i'm tired.
I have quite alot of hw to complete today, chem... ss,geog,chi,amaths.
Anyways, i'm going to my grandparent's house for dinner now! Got to do hw later on.
takecares!

No comments: