Os is in 24days!
Today will be the day I'm gonna stop using com... till Os are over....
Gonna study sci,humans and eng... Really weak in these 3 subjects!
Prelims did pretty bad... But at least my grades are improving!
Sec4 Midyear was horrible... L1R4-22, L1R5-28!
Prelim1... L1R4-19, L1R5-24
Prelim2... L1R4-14, L1R5-20
Hopefully for Os, it would be much better la...
Can't afford to regret like in PSLE again!
The rest of the 24days left really crucial for me!
By the rate I'm going, if I don't start memorising for geography and ss... The grade would definitely be stagnant, just a C!
And for science, if I don't start doing qns on physics, I will never be able to touch my A2! Chemistry is rather okays for me alr (: Just need more practice!!!
I'm off to wash up and gonna go lalaland around 11.30.
Tomo will be a tiring day for all of us... english workshop after school, 2.30-5PM.
I used to spend time in the night, playing facebook applications and all sorts!
But now, I'll be spending the remaining 24nights to study k!
Jiayous all Sec4E/5N students taking Os this year!
The next post will be on 22oct ( Os science practical) bah!
Nights. Takecares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment