Its been 84days since I last posted!
In the past, i was so excited to find a job...
But now, its seriously no joke!
I'm always mentally tired... probably cos i'm doing the same thing repeatedly almost everyday...
But I truly have to learn from this quote...
"A positive attitude may not solve every problem but it makes solving any problem a more pleasant experience."
I really gotta learn to have a positive attitude, that would definitely allow me to enjoy what i'm doing! Enjoying in doing something allows us to find work easier too!
I'm so nervous for the results...
I'm sure everyone would want to do well man...
Work experience-
Never again- to sell laptops in IT fairs...
Repeat- Enjoy what i'm doing even if it is to the extend of doing something i've never experienced before
SHINGzzz.... I said this word everyday in my workplace lols!
& KANAI!
Going off for work soon.... I feel like going out with friends la... maybe i should take a break first.
Ending work at end of dec... Probably find another job after results! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment