I seriously need to mug like hell!
Went to Mingyun's house on friday...
After sch, went home for lunch and packed my bag...
Left home around 2 to woodlands lib!
Studied there with mingyun and jinjing!
really great studying there (:
Left lib around 7 to causeway point for dinner! Ate at horizon food mall, grilled chicken set... yums! The rice was greenish eh! Just a little saltish though...
Reach mingyun's home 9.
Packed bag to shower and study!
We slept around 12.30, and woke up at 7.30!
Washed up... study ahwile... Left her home around 9.20... Woodlands lib was too crowded alr. So we went off to causeway point- banquet, to study!
Took lunch there... I still think woodlands lib is a better place to study than foodcourts!
Left at 5plus... I went popular to buy my first tys-physics!
OMG. Os is in 28days!
The stress level is getting higher...
Random ...
Are women always the weaker ones? I don't agree man! WOMEN'S RIGHTS!!!
Anyways, I'm off to wash up. Going to lalaland soon!
Takecares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment