Thursday, September 10, 2009

days...

OMG. Os is just in 45days man!
haiis. so dead... not really prepared la!
6/9/09: sweet 16 (: I'm finally 16! Feel older now... but guess what, I can watch NC16 eh.

7/9/09: Went sentosa with Jean,Mingyun and Weexin... to celebrate Jean and my birthday! Fun (: [till now, I think i'm still on the sentosa mood la..]

8/9/09: Stayed at home whole day slacking... only read a few pages of grammar/vocabulary book. -.-

9/9/09: wonderful date! I like this date man!
Went yuhua mac to study with weexin...
We both agreed to taking up a challenge of MEGA MC SPICY tomo!
We also discussed about having a 3day 2night study camp at mac!
anyway it opens 24hour (:
LOL.

10/9/09: Didn't take breakfast... took up our mega mc challenge at about 2.
Wah... I took like half an hour to finish half of the mega mc spicy man! It was spicy and I felt super duper bloated la!
Continued with the other half after 5minutes of rest. lol.
Left with 1/4! omg. Weexin finished it faster than me! ha ha!
We couldn't take it anymore, so went off to walk around... played at a nearby playground. It was then that I saw the playground to have fun it! It felt like a dream lol. Played the swing! FUN! We felt as if we were 2months pregnant after that meal la.
I went back to finish up the other 1/4!
HAHA! Today marks the day where Weexin and I completed our challenge of eating the MEGA MC SPICY MEAL! hahhaa!
It will be the first and last time i'm gonna eat mega mc spicy!!!


Off to facebook and washing up!
takecares.



No comments: