Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nothing much.

16-18 Feb:
Attended AdamKhoo's Course- I am Gifted, So are You, IN sch library... 8am to 9pm!
Actually if the course ended 2plus i'm still alright with it =]
at least i'm not wasting time... because i'm learning lots of stuffs from this course.

19 Feb:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIK PENG!
dang... some people are allowed to watch NC16 movies alr... Around 7months more, I will be able to watch too!
Actually i'm not really excited about watching NC16 movies...
I have to get older by another year =[
Getting old is not good!
When i get to watch R21 movies, its kinda cool. But! It's 5years from now... I can't believe myself being 21 la.

OMG. anyway... I have lots of hw to complete la. Have been chiong-ing it till like 1pm?
Sians.
Gotta do hw now alr... chinese,maths,ss project,dnt folio...
And i gotta revise everyday, bit by bit.
Because, Every Small Step You Take Makes A Difference!
Os is coming very soon... like 8months from now?
Lets workhard man!
We can do it! (feeling quite motivated ;p)

takecares.

No comments: