Just reached home!
I was at Hougang sec having band camp from 18-20march!
Their school looks nice =]
Very clean...
Unlike mine... The toilets are much cleaner =]
For the 2 nights i stayed there, floor was kinda hard. Couldn't sleep straight... So I slept flat down. It feels better than lying down straight...
In the night, very cooling. Maybe because I was sleeping right under the fan...
Practices were kinda tiring, however, I learned alot from many ppl...
Finally, I'm able to sleep on my bed again! I miss my bed...
11days to syf!
really got to work hard man!
We played better for overture 1 but festal scenes still sounded messy. Not together...
But I'm sure we will work it out!
We are improving...That's a good sign =]
I'm finally back home!
Got to start doing hols hw alr...
Does the colour red really gives a sign of 'good luck' ?
I changed my braces colour to red =]
I thought it could probably bring a little luck to everyone =]
Or make me feel more confident...
The purpose of changing it to red... Is to bring good luck to SQSW and everyone =]
Victoria changed her's to red too =]
So double luck to everyone!
I better get a shower now... PT in the morning made me sweat so much...
Shower time! This time round i'm glad I don't have to wait to use the toilet!
takecares all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment