I'm back...
Didn't post for about 3weeks!
I just put braces on upper teeth on 30jan.
And today the lower teeth!
Hmmm... still deciding what colour to choose the next visit, which is 6march!
Dang... I've been eating porridge for lunch and dinner for a week! and oats for breakfast.
and I have to eat these for another week...
Kinda getting sick of it.
But can't help it, i can't eat any hard food now.
And the worst thing of all... is that i can't play the clarinet!
Dentist says need around 2weeks to get use to it and play without pain...
SYF 09' is coming... Gotta practice practice and practice!
I'm afraid the braces will affect my playing and embourchure.
Anyway, I gotta work hard for Os and coming SYF...
Remember, don't give up =] and endure any pain your suffering!
Takecares everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment