Thursday, October 16, 2008

results...

Haiis.
Got back eng,chi,geog and emaths papers today, not done well.
So disappointing, but i deserve it. Since i didn't really put in all my effort to study for this year end examinations.
ZhiBin told me that i can do it! I know everyone will definitely go through a path of tough and tiring life. My present life is not really bad afterall, so i have to Jiayou! He told me never to give up. And will reach my targets i set for myself for Os.
Thanks for the encouragement, ZhiBin!
Ha ha. I'm playing runescape again. -.-
I know it's a rather lame and boring game. But afterall, i make many friends and enjoy myself =]
I'll be getting back the rest of the papers tomo, hope it will brighten my day.
Going off le, takecares all!
Have a good day. ;p

No comments: