12oct: HAPPY BIRTHDAY X-MEN.
May all ur wishes come true!
Good luck for ur As next year.
Wooo...boredoms.

I pinch u grape.
13oct: Yeeha! last paper! Yay. After dnt paper, went mingyun's house.
10.30 met with 3B students for sentosa trip!
It's been a long time since i went there anyway...
I had a great time with 3Bs[not full though].

waiting for the small train.

in the small train.

fun time!
May all ur wishes come true!
Good luck for ur As next year.
Wooo...boredoms.
I pinch u grape.
13oct: Yeeha! last paper! Yay. After dnt paper, went mingyun's house.
10.30 met with 3B students for sentosa trip!
It's been a long time since i went there anyway...
I had a great time with 3Bs[not full though].

waiting for the small train.

in the small train.

fun time!
3Bs[NOT FULL][silosobeach]
3Bs[not full][vivo]
hoho. I guessed we all enjoyed ourselves and had a tiring day!
Hope we get to do this more often. =]
There is no sch on 14/10 & 15/10! ;p
Have a good rest.
takecares all.
hoho. I guessed we all enjoyed ourselves and had a tiring day!
Hope we get to do this more often. =]
There is no sch on 14/10 & 15/10! ;p
Have a good rest.
takecares all.


No comments:
Post a Comment