Monday, February 1, 2010

This was how I spent the last day of January.

I'm going to lalaland at 2!
BBQ @ ECP with PEPS mates was great!
I really missed the time we were in PEPS back those days...
We have to keep in touch yeah!
Never lose contact of each other okay!
Seriously, the bus 197 from JE bus interchange to some bus stop near parkway parade was hilarious...
the bus was damn slow man.. bus journey was about an hour!
But it was kind of a workout for me.... for
I kept laughing during the whole journey!

I appealed to PJC alr... hopefully receive an acceptance from them!
If not(by 2feb), means appeal failed!
Then I'll have to go NP.. but I don't mind!
Because I have so many friends going into that school too, although its not the same course.


Interest for the year 2010: I want to learn how to cook! (:

No comments: