Thursday, August 6, 2009

HEALED!(but not fully)

I fell sick 2days ago... miss amaths p2, sci(phys) paper and sci(chem/phys) p1!
I want to take the paper went I return to sch maybe tomo :)
I think I got the fever from my two younger siblings...
First, was Ern... He had fever on thursday... 40.2! OMG la.
Then sat night, Bao's turn came... 39.6 the next day...
And now me! But the highest mine reached was only 38.8! ;p

4 AUG:
Took dnt paper in the morn... ended at 9.48. After that took lunch in sch... Was feeling the effects of fever alr!
10plus, I took my temperature- Beep beep beep... 37.7degrees celsius!
oh man... Told Elaine my head & back hurts...
Later on saw Ms Fu, she said I had to go home...
So i took the Leave early from sch form...
Went home by myself....
The moment I reached home... changed out of sch uni and went straight to bed...

5 AUG:
Woke up the usual time for sch... hoping that my fever would have gone down... and that I could return for sch!
Was having headache... so I knew it wasn't time to return for sch yet.
Went to the polyclinic around 9AM. Was rather crowded... Everyone was wearing a mask!
I had to wear one too! Kinda cool :) I felt much safer wearing the mask when ppl surrounding me were coughing and sneezing la!
I reached home around 10.40AM. I was given flu, fever and cough medicine... Had to take it 3times a day...
So i decided- 2PM,10PM,6AM. Those were the times I had to eat anyway... so it was much more convenient! :)
I was also given a 3day MC. Which means I didn't have to go to sch till fri... whcih also means I only need to go back to sch on mon...

6 AUG(which is today!):
Woke up at 5.50AM... Took my temperature... YAY! no more fever... But I still had flam in my throat and slight flu...
I thought I would use this day to do some work and use com :)
It's gonna be lunch time soon... taking my flu and cough medication in 40mins. I can now put aside the panadols! :)
Off to facebooking!
takecares.

No comments: