MON: Woke up around 9AM. Pack my bag, ate lunch and left house 12+.
Took bus 157 all the way to toapayoh interchange... It took around 50mins la.
Reach TP interchange and waited for Ming Yun to bring me to her house!
Studied chem at her home. Had fun eh (:
But felt a little weird... If someone came along with me, I don't think I would feel that weird.
Jean and Weex couldn't come as their parent didn't allow them to stay over. It would be really fun if 3 of us could stay over at her house!
Slept around 12.30PM... From 12PM till I fell asleep, we were still gossiping.
In the night felt kinda cold. Started having flu... It was set at 16degrees eh!
I woke up around 3.30AM and went to the toilet and Ming's house was still doing some work. And she asked if I was cold. As I snifffffed.
She helped me increase the temp. (:
After that it was not cold alr... Just right :)
TODAY: I woke up around 5.45AM. Washed up till 6AM.
I woke Ming up. After that went off to sch.
Dang still having headache and flu since morn. damn tired...
Gonna go rest soon. I have maths tuition at 7PM later on!
Gotta study maths, phys & geog this week!
Jiayous peeps!
takecares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment