Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm not nervous!

31dec:
Went SGH in the morning 8am. Op at 10am.
I was not nervous, kinda weird. I should be nervous lols.
Doctor ask me to smell something, after a few secs, i feel rather dizzy.
A min passed, boom. black.
When i woke up, i was in the recovery room.
Damn thirsty...
Reach my ward around 1pm.
Drank a cup of water then ate biscuits and drank milo.
Dinner was served at 6pm.
Weex and Jean came to visit me! =]
They went back around 7plus.
The room i was in, has 4beds. Beside me, the lady went home in the noon.
Infront of my bed, 2ladies, 74 and 66years old.
I spend my countdown there. Mingyun called me at 11.55pm.
Watch tv there... did some maths qns. Rather bored.
But staying in hospital is sort of cool and fun la.
The nurses there are good =]
The bed can move up and down...

1jan:
I woke up at 6.30.
Ate breakfast at 8.
Vimmal came to visit me.
He taught me my eng compre hw... Thanks Vimmal!
Nurse took out the bandage on my feet around 10.
I took a shower after sending Vimmal off.
Kinda difficult to shower.
Foot still not that steady and strong...
Doctor gave me 2weeks mc and 2months excuse from pe.
My family picked me up at 1.
We went to the foodcourt at level 1 to take our lunch. Eventhough i took my lunch at 1 alr.
Ate duck noodles.
With this foot, can't eat some things... eg. seafood, nuts, black soy sauce.
I walk rather slow, and limping...

2jan:
Sch reopens!
I'm not going to school today.
I'll be going back to sch maybe next tues.

3jan:
I went poly clinic today to change the dressing of my wound.
The nurse said my wound was good =]
It was clean and no infection...
I have to go back on tuesday afternoon again, to change my wound's dressing.
We are painting the house today, my room's sandcastle, mum's powder blue, ceiling white.
Mmu's room painted! =]
Tomo should be painting my room...
I'm going off now.
Gonna go shower. It's quite difficult for me to shower... haiis.
takecares.

No comments: