Wednesday, December 3, 2008

going mad.

Pass few days been going for chinese tuition from 4-6PM,
I have chinese tuition everyday except mondays la!
I still hate chinese a little, but i got to score an A2 for it! Haiis.

Today met up with Nic and Jan along with Bao at jurong mrt station, we went wheelock place first, when to the crumpler store! OMG. The bags are wonderful!
Checkout their webbie, www.crumpler.com.sg !
After that, we walked to paragon, to another crumpler shop!
We went levelB1 for lunch. Then went raffles city, another crumpler shop!
These 3 shops are the only crumpler shops in singapore though.
Nic and I really wanted a crumpler bag la... At first Jan and Bao was not really interested in their bags, but we kept talking about it and even went all 3shops, and they got really mad about it too!
Had fun there. Hope to get my dream crumpler bag after Os, maybe if i do well or after working and getting pay!
I'm going lalaland around 12pm.
Tomo got to go sch to do banners.
See ya all! I have chinese tuition tomo again! =[
Takecares.

No comments: