Saturday, August 30, 2008

what a bad day.

When to bukit batok nature park in the morning for principle's challenge with weexin,mingyun and jean.
Took bus no. 157... suppose to stop at a particular bus stop, but missed it, so we waited to alight at the next one, however no one press the button! So, we stop at that next bus stop...

The night before, mingyun told me that we could bring bad and put with irene.
when i reach the park, felt quite excited. I went up to irene and asked if i could put my bag with her, but a teacher said in a loud manner that i wasn't allowed to put it here. I don't mind carrying my bag around with me while running, so i just walk to my class...

Before the 4km run started, i needed the toilet.
I asked one of the teachers where was the toilet, she/he said it was very far, and ask me to finish the run and then go tot he toilet. However... while running, i was feeling very uncomfortable... such a bad experience lo. SO, I LEARNED THAT I MUST NEVER DRINK MORE THAN 200ML OF LIQUID BEFORE GOING FOR A RUN.

During prize presentation, many 3Bs got top 10 placing, was really happy for them =]
hopefully i can get top 10 next year too. =]

When macs with ming yun and cheryl... and slacking around bukit batok. Cheryl kept trying to take photo of me... lols. She was trying to take one, to put on her blog. -.- They wanted to take a photo of me jumping, so i jump, but FELL. aarruugg... i don't mind injuring myself. That pain is nothing compared to what i ever felt worst.
cheryl trying to secretly take photo of me, so i took revenge!

fianlly a pic with cheryl. -.- my hashbrown rapper and cheryl's candy ;)
takecares everyone. don't be like me... its bad injuring urself!

No comments: